Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
It has been a very stormy summer in Virginia and water damage as well as mold removal has been a problem for many homeowners. We thank all of our customers for choosing SERVPRO of Fairfax, Vienna, Oakton to help them during this storm season.
In case of a flood here are some useful tips to protect yourself and your home.
1. Do not walk through moving water. Use a stick to check the firmness of the ground in front of you.
2. If your property suffers flood damage, clean and disinfect everything that got wet. Mud from floodwaters can contain sewage and chemicals. Dispose of any food or personal hygiene items exposed to floodwaters
3. Do not drive into flooded areas. If floodwaters rise around your car, move to higher ground.
4. Avoid floodwaters because they can be contaminated by oil, gasoline, or raw sewage.
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (703) 281-2388
Why Choose SERVPRO of Fairfax / Vienna / Oakton?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
When a storm hits your Fairfax home or business, you need help immediately. Our quick response will help prevent secondary damage and help reduce restoration costs.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
We specialize in flooding and storm damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive water damage and storm restoration training that allows us to get your home back to normal quickly.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
We Have the Resources to Handle Storms and Disasters
We can access the resources and personnel of 1980 Franchises to handle major storms and disasters. We also have access to special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to catastrophic storms and events.
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Fairfax / Vienna / Oakton is strategically located to respond quickly to your water or flood damage event. When a major storm or flood event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1980 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: